The Human Face
In the definition of ‘beauty’ at Beechwood Aesthetics we are profoundly aware of the difference between the male and female face. The male face is thought to have a very strong jawline, straight eye brows and lower cheeks, in comparison to the female who generally has a petite jawline, arched eyebrows and higher cheek bone.
Many of our customers do not wish anyone else to know they have had treatment, we take confidentiality very seriously with this in mind prior to appointments please let us know if you do not want to see anyone while arriving or waiting for your appointment.
Treatments for Dull Skin:
The three types of skin peels we use are Jan Marini, Obagi and The Perfect Peel. Please ensure Vitamin A i.e Retinoids and Glycolic skin products are stopped 3 days prior and post ‘Medical Based Skin Peels’. SPF 50 must be applied at least 2 weeks following a ‘Medical Based Skin Peel’, this can be purchased at BA! Following an individual assessment, skin peels can be taken individually or as part of a course. As we age our ability to shed unwanted skin cells decreases resulting in dull tired looking.
The aim of Jan Marini and Obagi Skin Peels is to deliver radiant results to your skin…
Price- £70 (€84) each or £420 (€504) for a course of 7 peels
Obagi (blue radiance):
Price- £90(€108) each or £540(€) for a course of 7 peels
The Perfect Peel (stronger peel):
This is a revolutionary peel that will transform your skin into younger, healthier and clearer in just one week. The Perfect Peel requires no pre-peel skin preparation and the virtual pain free process takes less than 15 minutes. It is the only medical skin peel which blends glutathione, kojic acid, TCA, retinoic acid, salicylic acid, alone these ingredients are effective but in combination they produce results that are astonishing.
Price £350- €420 per peel (60 minutes treatment time)
Or when buying a course of 3 peels you get a SPF50 XF Gel after each peel (3 gels worth £84-€100.
Treatment for Line Softening:
We use a European Model which suggests that clinical excellence is best delivered by offering treatment based upon the volume of product used rather than pricing per area treated. The rationale for this model is that the list of potential treatment areas is expanding and anatomy differs so much from person to person and in particular, between men and women. For example, to treat frown-lines or or neck bands, dosages can vary from 50-200 units and vary greatly between male and female muscle.
Price from £175- €210 (45 minutes treatment time)
The Nefertiti Lift is conducted in a clinical setting, injections are placed on the jaw-line, chin, neck-bands and neck-circles and so redefine the elegant jaw & neck and also restore the turned-down mouth.
As we age, the effects of gravity, genetics and the environment cause our skin to slacken and we lose elasticity. Our bone structure becomes less taut & contours of youth give way. Lower Face Botox is an aesthetic option which can provide enhancement in addition to volume replacement, such as Radiesse.
Everyone will require individual unit dosages which will reflect approximate pricing structure, this will be clarified at facial assessment.
We have created a protocol on Botox Units, treatment will be given to perfect asymmetry or to increase effect. Your Botox review must be taken within 2 weeks of your initial treatment there is an additional charge for your review appointment of £25.00, in addition to any further units given at your review appointment. We aim to be fair and any extra units required will reflect that everyone’s muscle is unique, there will be a charge at the minimum cost of £2.00 per unit if any further units are injected, units must be taken within this designated time frame.
Price from £25- €30 (45 minutes treatment time)
Treatments using Platelet Rich Plasma:
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is probably the most exciting progressive treatment. Ive been lucky enough to be exposed to. Platelet Rich Plasma is not a ‘new treatment’ but there is reference to PRP in medical arena with extensively in specialities of dermatology, orthopaedics, dentistry and cardiac surgery. So why is this amazing treatment been excitingly used in facial aesthetics?
- PRP is a unique aesthetic treatment in that several different growth factors are stimulated including collagen, bone and soft tissue.
- It is an ideal treatment for Patients who wish to have a natural treatment rejuvenating areas such as skin, neck hands and decolletage.
- You cannot have an allergic reaction to your own platelets
- Its a lovely natural treatment, ideal for Patients who want to keep their secret to themselves..!
Price £400- €480 (60 minutes treatment time)
3 Treatments are highly recommended ..followed by a booster treatment every 6 to 12 months.
This is a simple treatment in which electronic tiny needles cause ‘damage’ to the surface of the skin in response to this the dermis produces new collagen. The needles are super tiny and do not hurt, as you skin is initially numbed with local anaesthetic. This is good for ageing, dull or scarred skin. 3 to 6 Treatments are recommended depending on facial assessment.
Price from £175 (one area of the face) to £500 (face, neck, hands and £100 extra for stretch marks) €210 to €600.
A skin hydrator which is an intense moisturiser infused with hyaluronic acid can be included in this treatment which results in brighter and more hydrated skin. (5 vials an average treatment are £50-€60) (60 minutes+ treatment time)
Current research suggests to combine both treatments together you create an amazing synergistic effect. (Electronic Medical Needling area for this treatment includes the areas of the entire face, neck and hands) in combination with Platelet Rich Plasma. When combining these 2 treatments together of PRP and Medical Needling
Price £600- €780, SAVING… £200 (120 minutes treatment time)
This is a treatment with Platelet Rich Plasma which offers an extra (test tube of Platelet Rich Plasma) an example is treatment for face, neck and hands an additional area may be stretch marks, this treatment offers approximately 14mls of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). When combining these double treatments together of 2 testubes of PRP equating to 14mls of Platelet Rich Plasma and Medical Needling involving face, neck hands and stretch marks.
Price £1000-€1200, SAVING… £300 (180 minutes treatment time)
This is a premier treatment (often described as a ‘Vampire Facelift’) using three key treatments of PRP and Medical Needling and Dermal Filler. This is a wonderful treatment option with the aim of recreating volume loss, which we begin to see from the age 30. This is a lovely treatment and relates to 1ml Restylane Perlane.
Price £900-€1080, SAVING… £200 (120 minutes treatment time)
Lovely options for your Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
I really wanted to offer YOU a new way of receiving your treatment and so with that in mind we wanted to intoduce to you ‘Magic Needles’ which includes a small needle and a blunt ended longer needle we refer to as a cannula.
Commonly asked questions:
- How do they differ from the ‘normal needles’ I usually have with my dermal filler?
- What difference will they make to my treatment?
- How expensive are they?
- There is an initial insertion of a small needle followed by a cannula, it allows me to control the movement and have more flexibility into the area I wish to inject, with the great benefit of only having one insertion point and doing this without damaging the skin. The benefits of a cannula are that they allow flexibility.
- Research suggests that patients experience less bleeding, swelling and bruising and pain at the injection sites (this is because the blunt tip of the cannulas push blood vessels aside instead of puncturing them). Less bruising and swelling allows for a faster recovery. Its is also reported that patients can return to their normal lives sooner.
- And finally …the most important factor its is reported that cannulas are safer.. due to their blunt ended structure.
- For a normal TREATMENT the additional cost is approximately £20-€24. (depending on how many cannulas needed)
As we age one of skin lubricants we lose is hyaluronic acid it is a powerful moisturiser providing plumpness to our skin, we need hyaluronic acid to support and hydrate collagen and elastin. However from the ages of 30 our hyaluronic acid reduces our skin becomes dehydrated, collagen and elastin lose their structure, skin volume and wrinkles appear.
The 3 fundamental ways we can receive hyaluronic acid backs into our skin is:
- Medical grade skin creams.
- Injections such as Restylane Perlane.
- Hydrluronic acid is Infused into your skin with the support of Electronic Medical Needling which causes tiny holes into the surface of your skin.
- This treatment can be combined with PRP to create a beautiful synergistic effect of beautiful hydrated skin.
- The cost of 5 ampules of Hyaluronic Acid is £50-€60.
Beechwood Aesthetics twist as the post treatment support pack which has 4 items to help you through your first few days and can be kept in preparation for your next treatment including in the post operative pack is…
(Vitamin K cream which helps redness,bruising and swelling), research suggests that bruising time is halved when vitamin K is applied on any bruised areas, it works by breaking down any blood ‘pooling’ which may have formed following injections. (for further to advice for bruising please check our bruiting protocol under ‘SUPPORT for YOU’ on our website).
Heliocare SpF 50 XF
Sun protection is vital in all weathers, we need at least an SpF 30 in the winter but following any skin procedure its so important to protected any treated skin.
Light and dark concealers
Two skin concealers- dark concealer and light for any surface bruising, the dark concealer is great for contouring any bruise, the concealer work by applying a darker than normal colour over any bruise and then applying the lighter shade to tone in with your normal make up.
…are recommended following facial treatment, especially on the first evening of the day following treatment, if possible when sleeping try and elevate your pillows. Remember facial swelling is a normal reaction which should subside within 24-48 hours, for excessive facial swelling please call 24 hours on 0191 5654217 or 07914 901138.
The cost of the post treatment pack is £50-€60.
Our Case Study Research:
3 patients experience with PRP:
Anna had experienced a really tough year, she had ‘lost’ several relatives and it really seemed to tell on her face. Still a very beautiful slim woman, who was proud of her career, Anna had thought for a while about having some ‘aesthetic work’ but had seen too many celebrities ‘over done’. Following a comprehensive facial assessment Anna took a ‘leap of faith in me’ and I decided to blocked out an entire morning to perform Anna’s first aesthetic treatment ever! I reassured Anna no one else would be in Clinic which was a concern Anna had decided to keep her treatment a ‘secret’. We put together a PRP package with medical needling: for face, neck and hands in combination with 1mls x 2 of Resylane Perlane for volume loss. Anna invested in 2 cannulas at an additional cost of £20 and a post treatment pack. We co-ordinated an appointment for Anna 24 hours later it was great to see only a very small bruise which was already fading. There is research to suggest that 3 PRP appointments are required to acquire the best results from this amazing treatment further appointments are organised for October and November…’As Anna left to pop into town ..she stated Im really pleased with it, its Anna’s secret!
Over the past few years James had notice that his hair was thinning he felt his Dad started to look back at him in the mirror! Despite cutting his hair very short around the sides he was struggling to hide his thinning top. Again he was anxious to keep his appointment when he would not bump into anyone in the Clinic therefore we arranged a late evening appointment. He very kindly allowed us to share with you his pre-treatment photos, we will share his results with you over the coming months.
Danielle had always ‘looked after herself’ but even at her young age she started to notice changes in her skin and volume loss, a great advocate of Vitamin A and sun protection, she was looking for a natural looking treatment. Danielle was particularly interested in the latest interested combination medical needling and PRP. Danielle has very kindly allowed me to share her first pre and post treatment, Sam is committed to 2 further treatment (the second one she will have a ‘Vampire Facelift’ by adding in Restylane Perlane to help support volume loss.
In all areas where we age, such as .decolletage hands:top of lips and hydration of the dermis of the neck.
Price £200- €240 for 1ml (60 minutes treatment time) or a course is £180-€216 per ml if you have a course of 3.
This is a more viscous filler, also allowing you to use in areas such as nasal labial folds.
Price £220- €264 for 1ml (60 minutes treatment time)
This is a lip filler but can also be used for cheek augmentation.
Price £275- €330 for 1ml (60 minutes treatment time)
Enhancing Ladies lips is probably the prettiest treatment I perform! One of our favourites is called ‘Emervel Lip’ our Ladies love their new lips, this product is less painful and give a beautiful profile.
Please don’t be put off by celebrity culture – this treatment is fabulous and can take away the harsh signs of ageing. e.g. the thinning of the lips, the mouth pulling downwards and vertical lines above the top lip and are often associated with collagen loss and can be a consequence of the menopause. Everyone is assessed individually, sometimes more than one syringe is needed.
Price £350- €420 for 1ml (60 minutes treatment time)
PDO Facial Threads provide an excellent and effective technique for lifting and tightening facial tissues. Re-defining facial contouring and inducing collagen production.
The areas treated include:
- Upper and lower cheeks
- Naso-Labial Folds
At Beechwood Aesthetics our aim is to be unique by providing a service that gives us lots of time with you, to create a treatment plan that is specific to each individual.
I totally love the fact that you can come and have as few or as many threads as you need every couple of months.
Research suggests that PDO threads will last longer if they are part of traditional aesthetics treatments such as medical based skin treatments and botox.
Why are we different when it comes to PDO Threads?
- Because we have been awarded for successfully completing the Master Class in advanced techniques of complementary injections of PDO threads.
- Because we have undertaken and will continue attend an award winning highly specialised expert facial anatomy teaching, which enables me to look at everyone’s face in a truly multi dimensional manner, which is in imperative for safe and excellent results.
Price from £200- €240 (different threads i.e. supporting, lifting, cogs prices vary) (60 minutes treatment time-this may change depending on how many threads)
This treatment can be worked around a budget, for more information book an appointment for a individual facial analysis and this can be discussed.
- The skin of the eye area is very sensitive and fragile, easily revealing the signs of fatigue or age. Eye circles can start to appear from the age of 30, their origin can be contributed from fatigue, micro-circulation, unhealthy lifestyle and are often hereditary.
- Redensity II is a specialist inject-able gel specifically designed to treat the delicate and sensitive eye area. The gel has been developed with expertise and is injected following a full clinical examination of the eye area.
- At BA we only use a cannula in this sensitive area, which is safer and prevents bruising.
Price £350- €420 for one treatment (1ml) (60 minutes treatment time)
- The ageing process plays a part in the progression of the eye circle with the addition of fat loss contributing to the whole orbit of the eye and also cheek depression can become evident.
Treatment for Dark Hollow Eye Circles
- The treatment of Redensity II is used in this area, by using the same technique, as performed with dark circles, however this time the whole ‘eye hollow’ is treated.
Price from £350- €420 for one treatment (1ml), may need more than 1ml in this treatment (60+ minutes treatment time)
- Excess skin often leads to droopy skin which can give a sad or tired appearance to the eyes.
- A very common ageing change in the lower eyelids is the development of ‘eye bags’ and in some cases herniation and outward bulging of the fat pads behind the lower lids.
- We refer to ‘The Asklepion Clinic and Institute of Aesthetic Medicine’ for the surgical removal of fat herniation or eye bag development.
- Surgery (under Local or General Anaesthetic) is recommended for heavy upper eyelids or for eye bags and herniation of fat.
- On return to the UK, suture removal and After Care, is provided by Beechwood Aesthetics.
Restylane products are one of the market leaders, since Restylane® was launched n 1996 it is estimated that over 15 million treatments have been carried out worldwide.
As of 2009, some of the product range is available with the addition of 0.3% lidocaine for improved patient comfort. Restylane Perlane has a larger gel particle size and is used for deep lines, facial contouring, and lip enhancement. It is injected into the deep layer of the dermis.
Price from £300- €360 (60 minutes treatment time)
Intended to restore skin hydrobalance, improve structure and elasticity of the skin. Benficial for all areas of the face, hands and decollatage.
Price £200-€240 for 1ml (60 minutes treatment time) or £180-€216 per ml if a course of 3 is purchased
Treatment for Well-Being:
When you place your feet in Platinum Detox foot spa the water takes on the same polarity as your body. The array then acts like a magnet drawing excess positive ions into the water. As the excess positive ions are discharged by the body, toxins that have accumulated over the years are released. This is an awesome treatment for everyone who requires rejuvenation and re- energising.
Your feet are placed into an ionic foot spa and the toxins that have built up of are then released into the water – research shows that Ph.levels are re-balanced.
Price £40 – €48 for one treatment or a course of 7 for £240-€288
The Asklepion Clinic has been awarded the ‘Diamond Quality Certificate’ for safety from the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. (ISAPS)
- The largest clinic in central Europe.
- Up to 50% less expensive than UK costs, however this does not reflect the standard care and results many of our patients have experienced.
Please note these prices may vary due to fluctuation, individual assessment and the current low pound to euro rate.
- Arm lift/thigh lift €2670- £2314
- Blepharoplasty (upper or lower eyelift) €947- £820
- Blepharoplasty (upper and lower eyelid) €1452- £1258
- Abdominoplasty €3532- £3061
- Mini abdominoplasty €2406-£2085
- Abdominoplasty with 2 areas of liposuction €3912- £3390
- Breast Augmentation €3767- £3264
- Breast Augmentation and lift €4297- £3724
- Breast lift €2890- £2504
- Breast Reduction €2890-£2504
- Gynecomastia €2861- £2479
- Face and Neck lift SMASS/ MACs lift €3206- £2778
- Rhinoplasty €2406- £2083
- Otoplasty €953-£825
- Liposuction – abdomen €2406-£2085
- Liposuction – abdomen, sides €2936-£2544
- Liposuction 3 areas €3430-£2972
- Lipotransfer to breasts or buttock €5625-£4875
- Brow lift €1639-£1420
Preoperative care, is where Beverley accompanies you with every pre and post operative appointment whilst in Prague. After Care is an optional service provided by Beechwood Aesthetics its not essential but is recommend If you decide to go to to travel to Prague alone, on your return to the UK, Beechwood Aesthetics provide ‘After Care’ which includes 3 definitive appointments are Appointments with a Registered Nurse on return to the UK.
Please discuss these individual packages with Beverley.
This service includes:
1. A progress report to your designated Surgeon.
2. Dressing and suture removal.
3. Three Post -Operative checks at definitive stages of your recovery.